I love how handsome you are in this picture just prior to leaving for church. I'm amazed that at 3 years old you are still toting this monkey around night and day. Its so adorable to see how elated you are when you see him after daycare. Its truly like he's a long-lost best-friend that you've been reunited with.
The next two pictures actually concern me a little...for a number of reasons.....
You LOVE the movie CARS, and are completely obsessed with all the characters. Your dad and I(and grandparents) have completley over-indulged you and managed to purchase every cars character known to man. The funny thing is you know each character and notice the subtle differences in each car and cannot be fooled. For instance, some of the Lightning McQueens have bugs in their teeth, or red rims instead of white walled tires....and don't even try to trick you and give you the car you don't want! Nothing gets by you!
Additionally, I'm amazed at the way your "sort" the cars. Sometimes its by color, sometimes its by make...etc, etc. You mind is always turning....and I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment