Happy Birthday, Jack!
I can't believe you're three years old. Time has flown by since you were born, and in such a short amount of time you have grown so much and learned even more. You have been so smart since very early on. You could talk very early and walk as well. You continue to amaze me with your eagerness to learn, grow and develop. I feel like I should be doing more as your Mom to help facilitate your learning. You are so curious about your surroundings, conversations going on and the world around you. You always seem to be listening and chime in with questions that I can't believe you come up with! You know all of your letters and numbers, and can put numbers together to make even bigger numbers. You know all the sounds of the alphabet and are constantly trying to figure out what words start with what letter. You can identify your name, as well as many of the names of your class mates. You can also identify Mom, Dad, cat, dog, and stop. You also can spell each of those words when asked.
I can't believe you're three years old. Time has flown by since you were born, and in such a short amount of time you have grown so much and learned even more. You have been so smart since very early on. You could talk very early and walk as well. You continue to amaze me with your eagerness to learn, grow and develop. I feel like I should be doing more as your Mom to help facilitate your learning. You are so curious about your surroundings, conversations going on and the world around you. You always seem to be listening and chime in with questions that I can't believe you come up with! You know all of your letters and numbers, and can put numbers together to make even bigger numbers. You know all the sounds of the alphabet and are constantly trying to figure out what words start with what letter. You can identify your name, as well as many of the names of your class mates. You can also identify Mom, Dad, cat, dog, and stop. You also can spell each of those words when asked.
This year for your birthday you got a few cars, some clothes and a couple other toys. We woke up and you opened presents, then went to daycare while I worked. At school they made you a crown that you wore all day, and you took cupcakes to share with your classmates. After school I picked you up and we drove to Provo to meet Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Rob for dinner. Then your Dad met us and you went to Logan for the weekend. You had a Cars themed birthday party there and spent lots of time with your Johnson cousins.
Jack, you are so loved by me and so many other people. I pray everyday that I will help you live up to your potential and raise you to become an amazing man.
I am so proud and happy to be your Mom.
Happy Birthday Jack boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment