Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

December 2010

December was a wonderful month for our little family and we felt very blessed throughout the month. I had a wonderful time teaching you about the Christmas story and the birth of our Savior as we read Christmas books and scriptures each night. We went to the temple and saw the nativity display and you were thrilled to recognize the characters we had been learning about all month.
It was also fun this year to see your excitement about Santa Claus, the North Pole and elves. You love the movie Polar Express and when we were in Kamas for the weekend, we decided to ride the "Polar Express." I loved seeing your joy as you thought we were truly going to the North Pole! You asked me what I was going to do while you were riding the train to the North Pole, and were slightly disappointed when I informed you that I would be accompanying you.
We made cookies for our neighbors and friends, bought gifts for teachers and family, and thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and the excitement and joy that comes with it.
Washington Fields 2nd Ward Christmas Breakfast





Making cookies for neighbors and friends...and ourselves...
What a cute little baker!




Christmas Morning/Afternoon
This year you spent Christmas morning with Dad in Logan. That afternoon he brought you to Woodland to Grandma and Grandpa McNeils home where Santa had left you even more presents. I was worried you'd be over the excitement of presents by time you got there....but I think the look on your face says otherwise!




Jack (3) and Noah (5)

Jack (3) and Rajko(20 months)

No comments: