Sunday, December 9, 2007
Jack's Baby Book
Since Jack is the star of our blog, I decided to let him have his own. I've heard that you can get your blog posts printed into a book, so I thought this would be an easy way to make his baby book. This way, I can put as many pictures and personal thoughts about my pregnancy and raising Jack that I want, and not feel quite so sappy for posting them on my own blog! Feel free to visit the site and watch Jack grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow...what a spoiled baby! His own blog? I think it's a great idea...it'll be a great baby book when you get to that point!
What a wonderful way to record and make it special at the same time. People will enjoy looking at his blog just to keep up on his little life!
YOu are too good! Baby Jack will have the best blog. He will probably get the most comments too!
K - I love this, and I am seriously thinking of doing Avah's own blog too, I would love to hear more about how it can be made into a book....let me know. I love Jack...he is just the cutest...and is totally deserving of having his own blog...love you guys!! MISS YOU SO MUCH
What a great idea! I may have to copy it. Right now I can barely keep up with one blog though, so if life ever slows down I will have to do one for Cam! That is really awesome if you can get them printed. If you find out the details let me know!
Hey! I have joined the blog world! Your baby is super cute! I went into applebees on Monday and Max told me I just missed you and jack :( Crap! Anyway I have been stalking your blog forever so I have seen all the super fun [ics and blogs.. Anyway Max was telling met hat you were planning on doing a blog for Jack as his baby book. Where do you get it printed? I need details... Like everyone else I think its a great idea and want to copy!
i want to know more about this book thing. i was on lindsay's blog and saw jack's name under family blog sites and i was like what the...? so i had to check it out. way cute idea. tell us all about getting it printed out!
Post a Comment