Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Home From The Hospital

The day after I was born we got to leave the hospital and head for home. Grandma and Grandpa McNeil were staying at our house to help out with me. They helped take care of me and Mommy, and Grandma helped Mommy to know what to do with her new baby. Mommy said I was a very good baby right from the beginning. I hardly ever cried and that made my first night home very easy for her. The next day she and Grandma gave me my first bath. I loved my first bath and really liked to have my hair washed. It is very curly and looks so cute when I get it wet.

Later that afternoon Grandpa and Grandma had to go back home, and it was just me, Mommy and Daddy. The next day, my grandma Patti and Aunt Lindsay and Avah came to stay. They stayed for the rest of the week and helped out. They were so happy to finally see me and said I was a handsome little man. Grandpa Randy and Uncle Vinny also came for the weekend. I had my first outing to St. George so we could all go out to eat.

No comments: