My name is Jack. I was born on October 7th, 2007 at 10:51 PM. I weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long. My mommy's name is Chelsea and my daddy's name is Max. I am their first little baby and they say I'm the joy of their lives! This special book tells all about the time when I was a tiny baby in my mommy's tummy, when I was born, and tells about me growing up. Its all about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jack Robert Johnson
Jack was born on October 7th, 2007 at 10:51 PM. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 0z. and was 20 inches long. He has truly become the joy of our lives. We're using this blog as a quick and easy way to document his new little life.
Jack Loves......
- Cars and Trucks
- Cousins
- Daddy
- Grandparents
- Heavy Machinery
- Lightning McQueen and Mater
- Mommy
- Nursery
- Sports
- Watching TV
Jack Knows.......
- All letters and sounds of each
- All numbers
- His age
- His birthday
- Mommy and Daddys ages(yikes!)
- Primary Songs such as Child of God, I Love to See The Temple, etc...
- The name of every character Mater could conceivably take on in any book or show
- The name of every piece of heavy equipment
Blog Archive
| provided by hit-counter-download.com . |

No comments:
Post a Comment