I can't believe you're big enough for pre-school! Your teacher is Melissa McArthur, and she teaches at her home in Kamas. You have been so excited to start school and make new friends. I know you will do great and learn so much!
Jack was born on October 7th, 2007 at 10:51 PM. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 0z. and was 20 inches long. He has truly become the joy of our lives. We're using this blog as a quick and easy way to document his new little life.
Jack Loves......
Cars and Trucks
Cousins
Daddy
Grandparents
Heavy Machinery
Lightning McQueen and Mater
Mommy
Nursery
Sports
Watching TV
Jack Knows.......
All letters and sounds of each
All numbers
His age
His birthday
Mommy and Daddys ages(yikes!)
Primary Songs such as Child of God, I Love to See The Temple, etc...
The name of every character Mater could conceivably take on in any book or show
No comments:
Post a Comment