Jack, you always say the funniest things. It continually surprises me that at such a young age, your mind is whirling and you can reason and say such smart and witty comments.
This week, the Butikofer girls were staying with us. We were in the car, and they were teasing about "punching each other in the face." You, of course, immediately started mimicking them and saying it too. I told you that it is unacceptable to say "punch," and that its not a nice word. You looked at me, plain as day, and said, "But Mom, I can say punch in my cup, like from Walmart."
I couldn't even believe you could come up with that. I just laughed, and said, "yes, punch in a cup is okay to say."
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Still laughing. How do they come up with those things...so quickly?!
Post a Comment